CHECKING KCSE 2019 RESULTS USING SMS CODE 20076
This is the most effective and fastest way of checking for the results. To get KCSE results 2019 by SMS a candidate is required to send an SMS with your Index Number to 20076.
The service is viable for all the three network providers in the country Safaricom, Airtel and Telkom networks.
The cost of each SMS is Shs25.
NB: Candidates must wait for official release of the results before sending an SMS.
CHECKING KCSE 2019 RESULTS USING KNEC ONLINE PORTAL
To use this method to check 2018 results you only need to remember your index number and access your mobile phone or computer Here is the procedure:
- Visit the Official KNEC website (knec.ac.ke)
- Check for the KCSE Results tab, click on it
- Select the year you sat for the Exams
- Enter your Index number.
- Finally click the Submit button.
- Your KCSE results should show on the screen after a while
- Finally, candidates can check their KCSE 2019 results by visiting their former schools a day after the official release of the exam.
KCSE Result Slip 2019
Candidates should visit their examination centers for their official results slip.
The ministry of education advises parents teachers and pupils to check the KCSE results and KCSE result slip for any anomaly such as incorrect candidate’s name, school name and code as well as wrong subject grade and report to KNEC within a month after the KCSE results announcement.